What live tracking in ELD means?
ELDs are often used to record logs automatically but what makes it unique is the live tracking feature. The live tracking feature helps the Backoffice to locate the vehicle of their fleet at any location and any point in time.
Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) have become a mandate in the US and the fleet owners and drivers are expected to follow the norms to avoid penalty and legal hassle. The point of implementation of ELDs was to reduce the burden from drivers of filing logs manually and create a safe environment. However, different vendors of ELD started manufacturing the device which supports several other features.
The live GPS Tracking unit is an in-built feature which has proven helpful for the fleet management. You can monitor, manage and understand the gaps in your workforce and focus on the areas that require improvement.
Why you need to register with TXT ELD?
- Track your fleet through GPS Tracking Unit in real-time
- Helps you to create a virtual boundary around any geographical location to under the pattern
- Helps you to understand and improve daily operations
- Establishes the driver’s accountability
- Optimize route planning for daily operations
- Helps you to avoid traffic and take the best alternate route possible for quick delivery
- Increases fleet productivity
- Triggers alerts and notifications directly to fleet Backoffice in case of any violation
- Bird-Eye view at par with Google Maps
Fleet managers can understand the gaps and improve efficiency of their fleet by regularly monitoring the vehicles. Especially, vehicles that require attention can be monitored on regular basis and fleet managers can share feedback with the drivers to improve and enhance the day-to-day fleet operations.
If you go for any ELDs in the market, the manufacturers are going to charge an exorbitant rate and it does not include the features that we provide you.
For instance, any ELD is available at a cost of around $800.
The device has in-built GPS Tracking Unit along with Geofencing feature. This is not included in most of the devices and you will have to spend another $400-$500 for the same.
- The live vehicle GPS Tracking Unit and Geofencing features of TXT ELD helps you to enhance the scale of your productivity by many manifolds.
- The GPS Tracking Unit is compatible with the vehicles and tracks location accurately. And yes, TXT ELD is 100% FMCSA compliant.
- Using the Geofencing feature, you can create a virtual fence around a specific geographical location, which you wish to track using the GPS feature.
TXT ELD has a wide range of features to choose from, however, the best bundles are tailor-made for your easy reference.
|Premium Plan – $40||Basic – $19.99||Pro – $29.99||Pro Plus – $39.99|
|Unlimited LTE Network Data||‘No Contract’ Pay as You Go||No Contract’ Pay as You Go||No Contract’ Pay as You Go|
|ELD Compliance||ELD hardware for $399 with 1 year of warranty||ELD hardware for $399 with 1 year of warranty||ELD hardware for $399 with 1 year of warranty|
|DVIR/PTI (Vehicle Inspection)||Unlimited LTE Network Data||Unlimited LTE Network Data||Unlimited LTE Network Data|
|Over the Air Firmware Updates||ELD Compliance||ELD Compliance||ELD Compliance|
|Automatic Updates on Driver ELD’s Application||DVIR/PTI (Vehicle Inspection)||DVIR/PTI (Vehicle Inspection)||DVIR/PTI (Vehicle Inspection)|
|Live GPS Tracking||Over the Air Firmware Updates||Over the Air Firmware Updates||Over the Air Firmware Updates|
|Two-Way Messages||Automatic Updates on Driver ELD’s Application||Automatic Updates on Driver ELD’s Application||Automatic Updates on Driver ELD’s Application|
|Customized Alerts & Notifications||Live GPS Tracking||Live GPS Tracking|
|IFTA Fuel Tax & Reporting (State-Wise and Unit-Wise Mileage)||Two-Way Messages||Two-Way Messages|
|Vehicle Diagnostics/Engine Fault Codes||Customized Alerts & Notifications||Customized Alerts & Notifications|
|Driver On-Road Behaviour Monitoring/Reporting||IFTA Fuel Tax Reporting (State and Unit Wise Mileage)|
|Driver Scorecard||Vehicle Diagnostics/Engine Fault Codes|
|Vehicle Route History||Navigation Map|
|Map Navigation can be unlocked in only $5 per month (optional)||Driver On-Road Behaviour Monitoring/Reporting|
|*Conditions Apply||Driver Score Card|
|Vehicle Route History|
TXT ELD application keeps a record of all the information for later review. It can set a location Geo-Fence in any shape or size. The moment any driver from your fleet crosses the boundary of the Geo-Fence, immediately the device will trigger alert and notifications to the fleet Backoffice about the fleet whereabouts.
Get in Touch
Write to us or call us. The deadline is approaching. TXT offers a 24/7 Multi-Language technical support team that is always available to help you.