5 Reasons to Get a TXT ELD
5 Reasons to Get a TXT ELD: A blog about the benefits of using a TXT ELD device.
The use of electronic logging devices (ELDs) has been a topic of considerable debate in the trucking industry. Most truck drivers are required to use a device to record their hours of service. However, there are some advantages to the use of these devices. Here are some reasons why truck drivers should use a TXT ELD.
1. Why use a TXT ELD?
TXT ELDs are becoming a common sight on highways across the country. These devices are quickly becoming the most popular electronic logging device to use while driving. The benefits of using a TXT ELD are many, but here are 7 reasons why you should use one.
1. Increases safety There is no doubt using a TXT ELD device will make the driver more alert. If the driver is alert, there is a greater chance of avoiding accidents.
2. Improves productivity The driver will be able to focus on the road and keep their eyes on the road. This will improve their productivity.
3. TXT ELD has an in-built GPS tracking unit to locate your fleet at any location.
4. Create virtual boundaries to track individual fleets.
5. Improves your driver driving record Using a TXT ELD device will improve your driving record.
6. It reduces the risk of distracted driving. Using a TXT ELD device will reduce the risk of distracted driving.
7. Create virtual boundaries to track individual fleets
2. Reason to use a TXT ELD
There are a lot of reasons to get a TXT ELD. Some of them are to help improve safety, TXT ELD captures the details of unsafe driving patterns, which can lead to a fatal road accident, and generates preventive alerts. To avoid risk, it broadens the scope of monitoring and helps the fleet owners to rectify possible critical occurrences by sharing necessary details on overspeeding, seatbelt usage, braking patterns, sharp corner turns, harsh accelerations, etc.
3. Benefits of using a TXT ELD
As more and more states are mandating the usage of a TXT ELD device, the benefits of using one are becoming more apparent. It Protects the Driver: A TXT ELD device is a great way to protect the driver and your fleet. It will prevent drivers from driving while they are drowsy or drunk. It also protects your fleet. It Helps You Avoid Accidents: A TXT ELD device is a great way to avoid accidents. It will help you avoid accidents.
One of the Biggest Benefits is that Recorded Logging Can Improve Your Fleet Driver’s Driving Efficiency.
Recorded logging can help drivers improve their driving efficiency. By recording every move made while driving, drivers can improve their accuracy and efficiency. This can save them time and money in the long run.
For example, by tracking the following data, a driver could better understand their car’s movements and be able to make more accurate decisions while driving.
– The location of each vehicle at all times.
– The speed and direction of travel
– The amount of fuel used
– The time spent travelling
– The time spent stopped
With so many drivers on the road, now more than ever is a good time to invest in a TXT ELD device. If you are a commercial driver or fleet owner, you must have one. If you are not, you should consider it.